Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein
When Suze Orman started working on Wall Street, she had no formal training and no money. She felt intimidated and unworthy of the opportunity. She used affirmations to help her through her fear. She was determined to focus on the way she wanted her future to be, so she changed her way of thinking by using affirmations. Her affirmations soon became her reality. She strongly believes in using affirmations daily and encourages her audience to use them as well.
Just like Orman, I too have used and are a true believer of the power of affirmations. People we admire for their success stories like Jim Carrey, Will Smith, Oprah Winfrey and Tiger Woods have used them to better their lives too.
My first affirmation ever was “I am running a successful business which brings me financial freedom. I can pay for my debt and have money left over for my future”. The truth was I was in my early 20s, I was months shy of getting married and I was working non-stop to pay for DJ equipment I had recently purchased to grow my business. All of this while trying to pay for rent, bills, and a wedding. My business was nowhere near bringing me anything close to having financial freedom. That didn’t stop me from repeating this over and over in my head, and visualizing what these words felt like to me.
I started my every day, repeating this phrase for five minutes. I became so accustomed to it, I repeated it in my head during the day and visualized myself reaping the benefits of having a successful business and being debt free.
Four and a half months after I started my affirmations, my life took a complete turn. I was offered an opportunity which gave me the financial freedom I had only dreamt of. This in turn, opened new doors and the rest is history. I owe much of what I am today and how I think to affirmations. I am stronger than ever, readier that ever and hungrier than ever.
If you aren’t using affirmations on a regular basis, give them a try and see how you too can achieve anything you’ve ever dreamed of!
Here is a video of the affirmations that I use every single morning. I have also included my own MP3 recording that I listen to every morning in case you want to download it.
Download the MP3 file here: Affirmations for Entrepreneurs (Right click & Save As)
If you want to go that extra step, record your own using your phone or your computer and play them back daily.
80 Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
1. I attract success and prosperity with all of my ideas.
2. Success and achievement are natural outcomes for me.
3. Success and good fortune flow toward me in a river of abundance.
4. All of my thoughts, plans and ideas lead me straight to success.
5. Opportunities and advantages come with each door that I open.
6. The positive advantage is always mine.
7. Prosperity and success is my natural state of mind.
8. I ascend to the top.
9. I am an example of success and triumph.
10. I have a magnetic and dynamic personality.
11. My personality is radiant with confidence, certainty and optimism.
12. I have always more than enough money to meet my needs.
13. Unexpected money falls simply into my lap.
14. I attract only lucrative, enjoyable and beneficial circumstances.
15. I receive money just by thinking luxuriously.
16. When I open my mailbox, there’s always a check for me.
17. My attitude grows happier and healthier every single day.
18. I love and enjoy what I do.
19. I have created the perfect business for myself.
20. I wake up with the best job in the world.
21. I am a success magnet.
22. I succeed with ease.
23. My confidence reigns in any business setting.
24. I have abundant faith in my ability to succeed.
25. I am passionate about increasing my fortune.
26. My wealth is increasing more and more now.
27. I feel good doing things that improve my bottom line.
28. I courageously sell my ideas.
29. I enjoy being positive.
30. I am becoming better at what I do everyday.
31. At every turn, opportunity appears before me.
32. Everything that I need is being supplied.
33. I am in charge of my life.
34. I am aglow with enthusiasm as I work toward new goals.
35. I am happy, successful and fulfilled.
36. I am inspired and have the power to accomplish everything I need to do today.
37. I am proud of my achievements.
38. I celebrate my continuing good fortune.
39. I demonstrate excellence within me.
40. I deserve whatever good comes my way today.
41. I focus on what is truly essential.
42. I have the power to do the most incredible things.
43. I move forward eagerly.
44. My life is an exciton adventure filled with opportunity and reward.
45. My life overflows with all kinds of good.
46. My mind has unlimited power.
47. Today I conform to my highest ideals.
48. I act with assurance, confidence and grace.
49. I am committed to my goals.
50. My success is assured.
51. I am committed to results.
52. I bring solutions.
53. I take the first steps towards my goal.
54. I will be persistent in all that I do.
55. I am extremely wealthy.
56. I am always in the right place at the right time.
57. Money is flowing to me.
58. I am full of money-making ideas.
59. My income is constantly increasing.
60. I am becoming more successful each day.
61. Everyday in every way I am acting more like a successful person.
62. Every day I feel and display more confidence in myself.
63. Successful people are being attracted to me.
64. A am open and receptive to new avenues of income.
65. I am grateful for receiving ($x) each month.
66. I am generous with the money I have fro I know that the law of demand and supply works.
67. Everyday in every way I am becoming more prosperous.
68. I deserve prosperity of others for I know there is more than enough for everyone.
69. Today I receive my prosperity from both expected and unexpected sources.
70. I recognise prosperity in the world around me and I rejoice in it.
71. I am open and receptive to all the abundance in the universe.
72. My financial abundance overflows today.
73. I was destined to be prosperous. I have abundance to share and spare.
74. My prosperity thoughts create my prosperous world.
75. Abundance surrounds me.
76. Today I claim my share.
77. Today is rich with opportunities and I open my heart to receive them.
78. Money flows freely and abundantly into my life.
79. I picture abundance for myself and others.
80. I surrender to my higher good.
I would love to know what you think. Are you using affirmations too? If so, what are some of your favorites? Leave me a comment below and let me know.
If you liked this post, would you consider liking it, sharing it or forwarding it? It would mean the world to me!